January 20, 2010

v/a - Acid Best Hits (TB and 303 Sides) (2010)


No clue about this release, given to me from a friend just recently. I have no idea if this is a "greatest hits" of acid music or a recent collaboration, all I know is that this is incredibly innovative music. Released by a strange label called Sabacan Music, this releases pumps you with track after track of acid goodness, to the point where it feels like the sounds are flowing right through you. Mixes an incredible amount of genres (rave, acid, chiptune, electro, house, even small elements of rock) flawlessly. I'd love to hear more from these artists, as I can only spot one that I know of (seriously, what kind of name is Spastic Cucumber?).

Edit: The Sabacan site lists the myspace pages, etc. of the artists, and this was released in 2010. The good music is still out there, people. It's up to you to find it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is there any way you can re-up this compilation somewhere? I can't seem to find it anywhere and the original download site is gone!

Thanks in advance!